The Office for Institutional Advancement provides support to the college by fostering and building relationships between the college and alumni, employees, trustees, friends, and organizations. By developing these relationships, we are ensuring that the academic excellence of D’Youville College is available not only to today's students, but future generations as well. The office also strives to do the following:
- Strengthen alumni traditions and networks.
- Advance the mission of the college.
- Increase the level of private support required to sustain the quality and competitiveness of the college's programs and focus on student success.
- Build and sustain long-term relationships that advance the reputation, visibility, and support D’Youville College.
- Involve our constituents in the life of the college. The department of Institutional Advancement works closely with the Office of the President and the Board of Trustees to insure D’Youville's position as a leading private college.
Offices within the department include Alumni Relations, Annual Giving, Planned Giving and Grants Development.